Disposable vapes are pre-filled, single-use cartridges that are used with a specific type of vaping device. They contain the e-liquid and coil and are designed to be discarded after the e-liquid is depleted. They are convenient and easy to use and often come in a variety of flavours. Disposable vape are often used by people who are new to vaping or who are looking for a convenient and easy-to-use alternative to cigarettes.
- Convenience: Disposable vape pods are easy to use and don't require any setup or maintenance. They are ready to use right out of the package and can be disposed of or recycled when the e-liquid is finished.
- Portability: Disposable vape pods are small and lightweight, making them convenient for on-the-go use. They can easily fit into pockets or bags for use anywhere.
- Ease of Use: Disposable vape pods are simple to operate and don't require any technical vaping knowledge before use. They are pre-filled with e-liquids and require no refill or recharging, making them a good option for a new or existing vaper looking for a simple easy-to-use alternative to smoking.
- Environmental Impact: While a disposable vape pod system has a much smaller environmental footprint than a disposable device (where you throw out a perfectly good battery every time you're out of liquid) we recommend that you find a brand that offers free recycling of their pods as you do go through quite a few pods over time. In any case we recommend you dispose of them correctly, so they don't end up in a landfill as is the case with most disposable vape devices.
- Limited flavour Options: Disposable vape pods don't always have as many e-liquid flavours and nicotine strengths compared to open or re-fillable systems. They have base flavours that are tweaked slightly and renamed.
- Cost : Disposable range from £5 - £8 meaning, if you use one per day it will cost you £24 per month. Vs pod systems that allow the convenience of no fuss changing flavours at a lower cost.
How Do Disposable Pods Work
Disposable vapes are simple and easy-to-use electronic nicotine delivery systems. They are self-contained and designed to be used and then discarded. They work in the following way:
Heating Element: The heating element, also known as an atomizer, vaporizes the e-liquid in the device to create a vapor that the user can inhale.
E-liquid: The e-liquid in a disposable vape contains nicotine, propylene glycol, and flavourings. The liquid is stored in a small container within the device.
Air Flow: When the user inhales the disposable vape, the air is pulled through the device, activating the battery and heating element. The vaporized e-liquid is then drawn into the user's mouth and lungs.